Go Beyond the Basics: Java Advanced Course for True Innovators!
About this Program
Take Your Java Skills to the Next Level with Our Comprehensive Mentorship Program
Learn Java from expert instructors and get hands-on experience with real-world projects.
Our mentorship program is designed to help you build a strong foundation in Java programming and develop the skills you need to succeed in a career in software development.
The program covers everything from the basics of Java syntax to advanced concepts like data structures and algorithms. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on real-world projects, giving you the practical experience you need to land your dream job.
In addition to the rigorous curriculum, our program also offers personalized attention from expert instructors. They will be available to answer your questions, provide feedback on your work, and help you succeed.
If you’re ready to take your Java skills to the next level, enroll in our mentorship program today!
Modules of Curriculum
- Java background
- Need for programming languages
- First program in Java
- Learn about variables in Java, Non-Primitive Types
- Input and Output in Java
- Escape Sequences in Java
- Operators in Java
- Examples- Sum of N Natural Numbers, Find Last Digit of a Number, etc
- If Else Statements and Switch Statement
- Examples- Even Odd Numbers, Largest of Three Numbers, Leap Year, Calculator, etc
- While Loop, Do While Loop, Break and Continue statements
- Examples- Count Digits, Table of a Number, Patterns, Triangular Pattern, Inverted Triangle, Square Pattern, etc
- Functions and applications of Functions
- Command Line Arguments in Java
- Examples- First Digit of a Number and Prime Factorization
- Introduction to Arrays in Java
- [ ]a vs a[ ] in Java, Array Working and Types
- Examples- Check If Array is Sorted, Count Distinct Elements, Maximum in an Array, Sum of an Array and Finding Average
- String Introduction and String Operations
- StringBuilder and StringBuffer and its methods
- Examples- Pangram Checking in Java, Pattern Searching, Check for Anagram, Find one extra character in Java, etc
- Classes and Objects in Java
- Constructors, This Reference
- Class Members and Access Specifiers
- Static Members and Final Keyword
- Introduction to BigInteger
- Method References in Java
- Exception Handling Introduction
- Method Call Stack and Exceptions
Download our curriculum
What you'll learn
Who Can Enroll
Frequently asked questions
- Developing an application that utilizes multithreading to perform concurrent tasks efficiently.
- Build a client-server application that communicates over a network using Java’s networking libraries.
- Develop a graphical user interface (GUI) application using JavaFX or Swing. deployment.
Industrial Projects will be provided to you after these minor projects.
A basic understanding of Java programming is required. Prior experience with object-oriented programming concepts, data structures, and familiarity with intermediate Java topics would be beneficial.
Yes, upon successful completion of the Program, you will receive a certificate of completion and certificate of projects as well. This certification will help you sit in our recruitment process and also you can add certificates in resume as well demonstrating validates your achievement and your proficiency in advanced Java programming concepts.
Companies hiring from us are Flipkart, Ola, Uber, Swiggy, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Nokia, Kotak Bank, SBI Card, Tata, Good worker, Team Lease and the list continues!
Once you successfully complete the entire course, you will get a certificate of completion. This certificate will help you will build your credibility as a Java Developer.
Need Help? Contact Us