Android App Development
From idea to launch, we’ll teach you how to build cutting-edge mobile apps that make a difference!
About this Program
Join the exciting world of Android development and become part of the booming mobile industry! Our comprehensive course will take you on a journey from the fundamentals to advanced concepts, covering everything you need to know to create cutting-edge Android apps. From Project Structure to MVC Architecture, Android Studio to APIs, Sketch and Solid Modeling to Flutter, we’ll equip you with the skills to excel as an Android Developer.
But it doesn’t stop there! You’ll have the chance to put your newfound knowledge to the test by building your very own real-time application. With over two billion Android devices worldwide, the possibilities are endless.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to become a skilled Android developer. Enroll with us today and start your app-building adventure!
Modules of Curiculum
- Introduction to the Android platform, its history, and its significance in the mobile app development industry.
- Overview of the Android development ecosystem and tools.
- Installing and configuring Android Studio, the official IDE for Android development.
- Touring the Android Studio interface and understanding its key features.
- Exploring the basic structure of an Android app, including activities, layouts, and resources.
- Creating your first "Hello, Android!" app using Android Studio.
- Understanding the Android project structure and file organization.
- Running the app on an emulator or physical device.
- Introduction to Java programming for Android development.
- Variables, data types, operators, and control structures in Java.
- Building basic Java programs within the Android Studio environment.
- Understanding the concepts of object-oriented programming (OOP) in Java.
- Deep dive into the components of an Android app (Activity, Layout, Manifest, etc.).
- Building a simple app with multiple activities and layouts.
- Implementing basic navigation between activities using intents.
- Exploring different types of layouts and using them effectively in app design.
- Understanding layouts and views in Android.
- Working with XML to define UI components and layouts.
- Building UI components using Linear Layout for simple and flexible UI design.
- Styling UI elements using attributes and styles.
- Implementing interactive UI elements such as buttons, text fields, and checkboxes.
- Handling user input and events through event listeners.
- Responding to button clicks, text input, and checkbox selections.
- Validating user input and displaying appropriate feedback.
- Introduction to RelativeLayout and ConstraintLayout for more complex UI design.
- Building a calculator app with advanced UI layouts and interactive functionality.
- Creating custom UI components and applying styling.
- Implementing complex UI interactions such as gestures and touch events.
- Working with images and resources in Android apps.
- Managing app resources and supporting multiple screen sizes.
- Displaying images from various sources (local, remote, etc.) in ImageView.
- Developing a weather app with dynamic weather icons and resource management.
- Understanding the activity lifecycle and managing state changes.
- Handling configuration changes (orientation, language, etc.) and preserving data.
- Implementing lifecycle callbacks (onCreate, onPause, onResume, etc.) for managing app behavior.
- Creating and navigating between activities in Android apps.
- Implementing explicit and implicit intents for interactivity.
- Passing data between activities using intent extras and Parcelable objects.
- Implementing back navigation and up navigation in the app.
- Introduction to Fragments and their lifecycle.
- Building a notes app with multiple fragments and navigation between them.
- Using FragmentTransaction to add, replace, and remove fragments dynamically.
- Implementing communication between fragments using interfaces or shared ViewModel.
- Exploring content providers for accessing device data.
- Understanding the basics of content providers, content URIs, and MIME types.
- Implementing a contacts app with content provider integration to display and manipulate contacts data.
- Requesting and managing runtime permissions to access sensitive data.
What you'll learn
Who Can Enroll
Frequently asked questions
Some basic knowledge of programming concepts such as variables, data types, loops, functions, and conditional statements is typically required. Experience with Java or Kotlin programming languages is also helpful.
You will learn how to develop and publish Android apps, design user interfaces, handle data storage, create interactive components, implement APIs, and use debugging and testing tools.
Android developers can find jobs in various industries, including tech, finance, e-commerce, media, and gaming. Some common job titles include Android Developer, Mobile App Developer, and Software Engineer.
Some tips include setting aside dedicated time for studying and practicing, completing assignments on time, seeking help from peers and instructors, and taking advantage of given resources such as forums and tutorials from our side.
Once you successfully complete the entire course, you will get a certificate of completion. This certificate will help you build your credibility as an Android Developer.
Need Help? Contact Us